Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bike24.de …
  • DezB
    Free Member

Good aren’t they? 😀

(Please tell me of any ethical or environmental reasons I should not be using them!)

(And I’ll laugh 😀 )

zinger
    Free Member

I’ve had no problems with them – but if i recall correctly you do have to pay for returns / warranty returns – Note : bikediscount do free returns for items over a certain value & free warranty returns – so in my opinion are a better German company to use

andytherocketeer

bike24 do free returns (with iirc an international prepaid returns shipping label in every shipment)

bike-components.de are good too (but the webby is not 100% in English like bike24’s)

qwerty
    Free Member

I’ve used. No issues what so ever.

DezB
    Free Member

Saved a bundle, even on CRC prices. (Shimano road disc brakes, this was)
    Ordered Tues, arrived today. And proper boxed Shimano, not OEM.

andysmiff1
    Free Member

^

What Dez said.

My Shimano RS685’s arrived yesterday – tracked all the way, ordered 8pm Sunday night, arrived at work yesterday lunchtime!

Guess what I’m doing tonight…….

welshfarmer

If you have an issue and call them on the number given on the site when reading the english version, you will get a dedicated English speaking operative on the phone. I have called a couple of times to check on where my orders are. To be fair I have paid by bank transfer from my GErman account and it takes a few days to clear so always longer than buying via paypal or credit card. Saved £300 on a set of Mavic wheels when they had a sale 🙂

noahhowes
    Free Member

Finding them slow here. Ordered Monday and the goods haven’t arrived yet.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

I just sent them a mail as I was wondering why they wouldn’t send a Specialized XCP dropper post to the UK when hibike.com will, which is also German.

No reply yet.

andytherocketeer

bike24 won’t ship any spesh stuff outside of Germany. Be interested to hear why, but I would assume it’s something that specialized impose on them to protect distributorships. wouldn’t be able to do that is spesh were EU based.

mikey74
    Free Member

I was told today that Wiggle will price match Bike Discount so it’s worth trying that sometime.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bike24.de …’ is closed to new replies.