Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bike24 Germany?
  • jonnyrockymountain

Website bike24 anyone used these??
    Are they ok? And delivery times?

Markie
    Free Member

Great service and fast delivery for me, used after reading recommendations here.

boxfish
    Free Member

Yep. They’re fine. As good as Bike-Discount.de. Bike24.de is where I got my XMM140s!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    theotherjonv

Only used them once but very impressed. Only downside was they used dhl and when there was no-one in, took it back to their depot. Which was in Heathrow, 25 miles away. I was allowed to request a redelivery to a collection site (homebase, fwiw) but that meant I had to go through the worst ‘press 1 for this, press 2 for that’ this side of the tax office. So make sure you get it delivered to somewhere where there will be someone to sign for it.

rOcKeTdOg

bought spokes and nipples from then, cheaper than anywhere, took 3 days to deliver, no complaints

Mackem

Great, got my forks from them, took about 5 days to be delivered (to Spain)

andytherocketeer

use them all the time (well them and bike-x-perts.de and bike-components.de).

maybe a bit slow to acknowledge order (might be 1 working day later than you’d expect), but here in Germany it’ll always be next day delivery once processed. And DHL own the post-office here, so the post-office is where the goods will end up.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bike24 Germany?’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts