Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Bike videos for my 2.5 year old
  • billytinkle
    Free Member

My little boy absolutely loves bike videos and he’s always asking me to put something on my phone for him to watch.

I’ve now exhausted all of the strider balance bike races and films I can find on YouTube and I’m struggling to find some fun cycling films for him.

I’ve got a vague recollection of a great road bike mountain decent of a bond-esque spy making his escape on a bike with some impressive lean angles – can anyone point me in the right direction?

He loves ‘big bikes’ with pedals, so any other suggestions welcome!

mark90
    Free Member

My 3yr old likes all the Danny Mc stuff especially Imaginate. Also road bike party. He’ll watch most bike videos as long as they aren’t too long or pov.

garage-dweller

Danny McCaskill.

Imaginate
    Five (I think that’s what’s its called the one that goes through hybrid, xc, downhill, fs, kids bikes)

The playmobil stop motion one is excellent too.

ajantom

Bike videos, Pah you’ve got it easy.

My 3 year old the other day asked what a cowpat was, and wouldn’t believe me that they came from cows. So I showed her some photos on my phone. First of cow pats, and then a YouTube video of a cow pooing. All perfectly fine and educational. Apart from now she is constantly requesting ‘cow pat movies’. Baffled her gran and grandad no end when she started asking them too, and I wasn’t around to explain!

oink1
    Free Member

^^^ 😆

BearBack
    Free Member

Road bike party

mesh

Probably not even remotely age-appropriate, but my lad absolutely loves Earthed 3. Not too fussed about any of the others mind, peculiar chap.

gastromonkey
    Free Member

MY friends 4 year old loves the Unreal single shot scene and anything by Danny Mac. Had to explain that he must never go near railway lines.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Bike videos for my 2.5 year old’ is closed to new replies.