Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bike Tree Sheffield
  • thejesmonddingo

Been this morning,all shut at 10:30,and still shut at 11:00,anybody know owt?
    Ian

thepodge
    Free Member

very odd. probably over slept

ourkidsam
    Free Member

Tried ringing them?

Woody
    Free Member

Are they usually open on a Wednesday? Loads of shops have a least a 1/2 day midweek to make up for working Saturday/weekends……which reminds me, I’ve just missed the butcher aaaaaggghh!

scruzer
    Free Member

mmme… Could be all or nothing. Times Ive been in, there hasnt been many staff about so maybe a staffing issue? Then again it could be another Trail Monkey (Bradwell) cos they shut up shop seemingly very quietly and quickly… Keep us posted…

faceplanter
    Free Member

It’s a short staffing issue due to illness. Doors will be open later today ’till late!
    Apologies for any inconvenience.

thejesmonddingo

Checked opening times online before I set off,supposed to be open 10-7 on Wed,sign on door confirms this,no sign of anyone in shop,so no point ringing,shop front lights on,but not main lights,no sign of mail lying around,Marie Celeste maybe?
    Ian

thejesmonddingo

Sorry,interrupted post,thanks for explanation,didn’t help my 25 mile round trip.
    Ian

SigmaF
    Free Member

Apologies Ian!!

A combination of staff holidays, staff illness and lack of mobile phone signal struck us this morning!!

Managed to get open for 3ish….

Sorry about your trip….be sure to let us know who you are next time you pop down and I’ll sort you out some freebies!!

Cheers,

Scott

thebiketree

nickhart
    Free Member

hey that sounds great, I can be Ian for a day too……….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bike Tree Sheffield’ is closed to new replies.