Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bike travelling bags
  • heckler73
    Free Member

Fancying a trip soon and wondering what’s the best bag ,box out there used by yourselves ? Evoc looks nice with decent write ups . But open to any experiences/recommendations from experience , thanks …..

Kahurangi

You’ve got to figure out if you have the weight allowance for a proper bike carrier like the Evoc.

We didn’t, so we went with a lightweight bag (the Ground effect Tardis) and padded it out with foam mats and knee/elbow pads.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

The evoc just did another 3 flights and 2 trains coming from Oz to the UK. Perfect and really easy to handle round the airport. Weight is 9kg. Packing I’d simple.

kilo

got an evoc and a rose.de bag , used both for several trips prefer the rose bag myself, neither is bad though

poonprice
    Free Member

I have an Evoc and have done trip from Oz to UK and back it it worked out great. I had mine stuffed to 30kg and took it as my only checked in bag. Plenty of room around the frame to put clothes and helmets etc.. also add more protection

variflex
    Free Member

just checked in at gatwick with an evoc bag. fully packed full sus with backpack, shoes, helmet plus spares and pump weighed in at 27kg. easyjet limit is 32kg despite the checkin person thinking it was 20….doh. will post this afternoon whether it arrives in good order.

variflex
    Free Member

everything safe and sound at destination using the evoc bag. nice and easy to manoeuvre and pack.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bike travelling bags’ is closed to new replies.