Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Bike tossers rated
  • mrblobby
    Free Member

Quite an amusing article over at Velonews…

http://velonews.competitor.com/2016/06/news/chris-horners-bike-throw-stack_409157

Jack Bauer’s wins it for me.

shermer75
    Free Member

Loved that!

shermer75
    Free Member

The David Millar gif finishes before he tosses the bike though..

stuey
    Free Member

Now that’s a ‘cycle discipline’ I could do well at 🙂

mrblobby
    Free Member

Millar one fine here, a nice spinning toss over the barriers.

nedrapier

Click on millar’s for the full vid.

DezB
    Free Member

Excellent. To be so angry you can’t even kick a water bottle 😆

chestercopperpot
    Free Member

Typical British half-arsed passive aggressive, more of a rough standing it up against the wall, that’ll show it, twas a bit Beckham!

nedrapier

Wiggins’ is my favourite of the lot. Totally agree with the 10/10 Artistry score.

steve_b77
    Free Member

I like the Kittle one, a big **** this, **** that and **** everythign around me kinda moment

the00
    Free Member

Miller and Wiggins show another hidden talent of the English. Both were pure genius.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Pah, those professionals are mere amateurs in comparison to an old friend whose rim split on a ride, he managed to hurl his pine mountain though a hedge.

scotroutes

the00 – Member
    Miller and Wiggins show another hidden talent of the English.

🙄

mrblobby
    Free Member

Hmm roll of the eyes. Spelling of Millar in that post? Or that Millar (born in Malta, grew up in Hong Kong, and rides for Scotland) and Wiggins (Belgian born) are referred to as English?

theotherjonv

Merits to all. Wiggo’s is artistry, even through his anger he must have had a moment of thinking ‘Wow! That was cool!’ Horner’s is great for the slomo aspect. Kittel’s for the destructive urge, trying to reduce thousands of $ of technology to a pile of coal dust with one throw.

But the clincher is Horner’s water bottle kick, that’s how toddlers kick, an almost apologetic toe poke. To be so angry you can’t even swing the correct leg and send the bottle off with an accompanying spiral of flat coke / highly scientific sugary water. That’s apoplexy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Bike tossers rated’ is closed to new replies.