What percentage of nicked bikes make it back to their owners?
Your answers in a percentage format, please.
Mine just got nicked here in edinburgh outta the shed which was lovingly pried open with a bit of force:
- olive green large paradox (29er) frame
- front wheel: red hope II on a mavic tn719
- back wheel: solid ttrack-nutted axle old xt hub on a mahoosive kris holm rim
- 2.4 chunky monkey up front/ bronson on the back
- red king headset, sunline bars (grey), black thomson stem (50mm)
- red spider middlebutn ST cranks (rs7?. ring god type bash guard
- pink superstar grips
- white 120/20mm rebas up front
- silver thomson seat post and ratty and stitched up brown spoon saddle
- thumbie shifters with the SJC adapters
- slx ders and brakes
- no lables/decals on any of it and it was plenty dirty.
what ya can't see: the time i spent building it, building the wheels, riding it, appreciating it...blahblahblah.
i'm oddly philosophical about it. just today i read out a statistic to the wife that said the greatest inequality between the haves and have-nots in the EU is right here in blighty.
don't make it right, but....
if ya happen to see it...do let me know. email in profile.
thanks fer reading this far.