Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bike study – help needed
  • bikere
    Free Member

Dear Forum Members,

Currently I am working on my master thesis for Marketing and I would like to ask your assistance. My research is investigating key decision making factors of bike users online with the aim to improve online offerings of the major bike retailers. I am now reaching out to the most reputable forums in UK to run a quick survey (10-15 minutes) among the forum members to get the opinions.

I am offering 3 prizes of 100 euro each to the participants that will win a lottery (randomly assigned). I guess it can be a nice opportunity for you to determine how the future of bike retailing will look like, besides they can also win a nice prize 🙂

To help please click the link (or copy-paste it into your browser): http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/2804740/BikeResearch2016-UK-ENG-MSC

Looking forward to you reply. Thanks.

Regards,
    Erwin (Amsterdam)
    Email: Erwin_klein@hotmail.com

bikere
    Free Member
    mcnultycop

I got as far as the multiple slidey things question then the slidey things annoyed me and I gave up.
    Sorry.

alexpalacefan

As above.

APF

bikere
    Free Member

Dear All,

Thanks a lot for participating, your input was very valuable! My survey is now closed. Among 264 participants that have provided their emails I have randomly selected 3. The winners are…..:
    – Joachim H from Germany
    – Matt L from UK
    – Yvonne D from Switzerland

Thanks!

Regards,

Erwin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bike study – help needed’ is closed to new replies.