Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Bike storage stand – free to a good home
  • bencooper
    Free Member

Now that I’ve moved shop, got a pile of stuff that I need rid of – would a big bike storage stand be of use to anyone? It’s a Kestrel type 46, a bit like this but smaller with hooks for 6 bikes:

http://www.kestrelcyclestands.co.uk/bicycle-display-storage-units?product_id=210

Would be good for a bike shop, hire place, or just if you have a big bike collection 😉

Needs to be collected from Glasgow in the next few days.

I also have a bunch of other Kestrel display stands, less useful unless you’re planning to open a shop.

Superficial
    Free Member

Damn I really want that. Glasgow is a bit far, though.

alexdodd
    Free Member

I think i’ll take that, would be perfect! I need to see if i can organise a friend picking it up for me in glasgow so i can acquire from him at a later date… Obviously its late, so i’ll ring him tomorrow and update you, is that fair enough?

haggis1978

Im interested as well. Im in glasgow and can collect on thursday if thats any good? Maybe before that if required.

bencooper
    Free Member

Great – okay, Alex is first on the list. I’m mostly working at the new shop but can meet at the old shop – evenings would be best. If you email me at ben@kinetics.bike we can sort out when.

Oh, and should have said – the T-piece sides are pretty big, it’ll need a decent-sized car or van to take them.

alexdodd
    Free Member

Apologies for the late reply, it’s haggis1978s! I can’t organise any sensible storage until i’m next in Glasgow. Shame, but these things happen! 🙂

sazter

If Haggis doesn’t take it I will!

Username AT gmail DOT com

bencooper
    Free Member

Okay, haggis1978, it’s yours if you want it 😉

bencooper
    Free Member

Last chance anyone before it goes in a skip…

sazter

Me! Too late?!!

bencooper
    Free Member

Nope, not yet – can you collect in the next couple of days?

Best to email me – ben@kinetics.bike

sazter

Have sent emails. Can collect tomorrow.

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Missed this last week, if satzer cant make it, give me a shout, I’ll be straight over. Email in profile

bencooper
    Free Member

I also have some display stands – they any use to anyone? One 4-bike one (holds bikes in a fan pattern), one 2-bike one (holds bikes side by side at 45-degree angle).

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Bike storage stand – free to a good home’ is closed to new replies.