Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bike storage for a wee in Aberdeen train station
  • pixelmix
    Free Member

Need to leave a bike in Aberdeen station for a few days as there is a replacment bus service on. Anyone had experience? There are racks in the car park but I couldn't see any bike boxes.

trail_rat
    Free Member

Sorry to bring bad news . No boxes never seen a single box in aberdeen at all . You need a friendly forumite to look after it for you . Id offer but im in the process of getting out of aberdeen

Painizgood

Maybe not a realistic solution but…there are bike boxes at Woodhill House, Aberdeenshire Council HQ; you might be able to use one of them particularly if you point out there are none at the station.

pixelmix
    Free Member

Oops, should say "week" not "wee" in the heading. Thanks, I'll look into alternatives.

I do have friends in Aberdeen or could maybe take it part way on the train before getting on the bus, as I think the train runs the first half of the journey.

trail_rat
    Free Member

my best idea is to phone alpine bikes and speak to john or conrad and offer them some beer to store it safely there ? Depends on timing though . 9-6 or 9-7on thursday

bruneep

leave it my house if you want*.

email me.

*beer accepted 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bike storage for a wee in Aberdeen train station’ is closed to new replies.