Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bike stolen – Woking/Surrey – Brand new Orange Clockwork 29er
  • trickride
    Free Member

Got my new bike at the weekend, white Orange Clockwork 29er in Large, with the 120mm Fox Float 32 fork upgrade. Went down to take it out this morning, bike storage lock torn apart and bike disappeared. Must still have the lock attached as they cut through the bike rack itself to get it out.

Totally gutted. Let me know if you see any on the move, not a very common bike with that fork. Will probably be stripped down though now :(.

trickride
    Free Member

If anyone can give any ideas about where to search other than eBay and gumtree that would be great.

Tebbalot
    Free Member

Ah that sucks, sorry to hear it. Maybe mention in to some of the local bike shops like evans, cycleworks etc in case someone takes it in. Other than that not too sure tbh, I guess you could drive around some of the ‘rougher’ areas and see if you spot it. I’m fairly local so will keep an eye out

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Yeah, might be worth looking around sheerwater, parts of goldsworth, etc.
    I’m local, so i’ll keep an eye out.

binners

Try a tour of the local Cash Convertors type stores too. They’ve been known to turn up in there. I’ve seen high end bikes in places like that, and just can’t see why they would end up there unless they’d just been lifted!

riddoch

stick a search on find that bike website, you get an email every time something that matches on ebay or gumtree.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bike stolen – Woking/Surrey – Brand new Orange Clockwork 29er’ is closed to new replies.