Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bike stolen, Cheltenham
  • drain

Hi all, very recently moved to Cheltenham and was re-introduced to the joys of town living this morning when going out to the car to find it had been broken into overnight and my Dahon Flo stolen.

Yes, yes, I know I shouldn’t have left it in there etc etc but I’d got used to living in the sticks. Lesson learned. A lot of memories attached to this bike, having done the Camino de Santiago twice on it along with various other bikepacking trips.

Anyway, if anyone on the forum who lives in this part of the world happens to see this bike I’d be grateful if you’d get in touch (email is in profile, or on here). Police informed and eBay checked but as yet, nowt.

Spec is Dahon Flo Breakaway frame in metallic blue and white, well stickered; Stan’s ZTR355 rims on Hope hubs, Bonty XR3 tubeless tyres; Nukeproof rigid carbon forks (with monkii cage mounts still on, maybe…); Tune seatpost in metallic blue to (sort of) match the frame, WTB Rocket V saddle; SLX cranks, XT 10 sp rear mech + cassette; On One Mary bar, Avid BB7 discs with Magura wavy rotors.

Much obliged.

drain

Should’ve mentioned – pink cables! And EggBeater pedals.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Hi will look out for you as i drive around Cheltenham with work and pass the rough parts each day.

ThurmanMerman
    Free Member

Sadface.

drain

Thanks, folks – here’s hoping…!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bike stolen, Cheltenham’ is closed to new replies.