Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bike Show Birmingham
  • matther01
    Free Member

Got a ticket from the missus for next week. Never been before and hear you can demo bikes…does that mean I should go in my full kit?! 😆

dibboid
    Free Member

I’m going too. Never been to one before. Do you think we can snort as we walk around? 😀

rOcKeTdOg

I’ve been the last two years and been very disappointed, but I think Madison are turning up this time so it might be better, only way I’d go now is if I had a free ticket. If you’re going by car expect to pay £10 ish to park it

jekkyl

park a mile away and cycle in!

jedi

i’ll be there on the saturday wandering around

Onzadog
    Free Member

Going on Thursday, just wondering if there’s an alternative to paying silly parking charges.

dibboid
    Free Member

Me and a mate are going by train. Then popping into town on the way back for a crafty pint or 5… 😀

matther01
    Free Member

Jesus £10 for parking?!

wolfenstein
    Free Member

last year is disappointing..or maybe im expecting like the eurobike show

Sandwich

Whoever is organising the posh road bike test rides is expecting you to wear the “correct” gear if you want to ride. I thinking baggies and the downhill shirt to take the pee.

smudge
    Free Member

I normally park in the train station carpark, still £8 though but easier to get in and away from afterwards.

Disappointed too with the last few years, but some bigger and better names there this year, including Cube.

Don’t expect to be able buy much though! The London ones better for that.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bike Show Birmingham’ is closed to new replies.