Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Bike Shops NW/Yorks with large clothing / accessory range (other than Evans) ?
  • fubar
    Free Member

I’d like to try a few styles of Sidi road shoes but so far I haven’t found a shop with a few styles in stock. I’m also hoping to try on a variety of photo chromatic riding glasses (okay I’m asking a lot!). Also I’m considering splashing out on some top quality shorts and summer top.

I had a look at Bury Leisure Lakes after avoiding it for the last few years and thought (road) clothing stock was pretty limited with mainly Endura / Altura stuff.

Best I know of is for clothing is probably Wheelbase in Stavely (although don’t think they did Sidi shoes last time I looked) and that’s a bit of a journey from Manchester area. Am I missing any shops with a large clothing / glasses / shoe selection. Royle’s ?, Merlin (is that a large showroom now ? ) , any others I’m missing ? Of course there is Evans and it comes closest but I’d like to support an alternative.

fingerbang
    Free Member

green jersey in clitheroe are road specific and have a bunch of clothing

also, NWMTB in Cheadle stockport always have a sale rail. I used to buy some nice TLD gear from there

you can try Oakley’s on at Blacks, Manchester and the other outdoor shops on Deansgate

then there’s Decathlon!, Stockport

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Bike Shops NW/Yorks with large clothing / accessory range (other than Evans) ?’ is closed to new replies.