Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bike shops in Vegas
  • matt23
    Free Member

Going to Vegas in a few months….. Was wondering if any of you could suggest any decent bike shops to go look at while out there and spend some of my ‘winnings’ 😆

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

Just walk down the Strip & you will get given loads of cards for bikes (blonde / red / whatever).. Oh, sorry, shops you say?

oliverd1981
    Free Member

When I was there I saw a guy dropping off a Nomad hire bike at the stratopsphere so there must be something decent in town (Google is your friend) I think the best riding is out at Boulder Canyon and the shop there have a good rep. The temperatures in February we’re perfect for riding, I’m ashamed to say I didn’t try it.

Kiril
    Free Member

I was there in the summer and rented an epiphany from a shop in the north west las Vegas cyclery (really great service). Lots of fun riding there, as well as bootleg canyon I really enjoyed the three mile smile.

If you can find clothing stuff in a sale it’s cheaper, otherwise the big savings are on bikes…..

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

There aren’t any clocks in the hotels and it always looks dark, so you won’t know what time it is or where you are, so I’d forgedaboutit!! 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bike shops in Vegas’ is closed to new replies.