Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Bike shops in Nice (bike boxes needed)
  • Elsa
    Free Member

We're off on a riding jolly in France in the next few weeks and we'll be flying back to the UK from Nice airport.

Does anyone know of any bike shops in Nice? We'll need to pop into a bike shop to get a couple of bike boxes so that we can pack the bikes before we fly on the return journey (we've got bike boxes for the outward journey but we have to ditch them in Geneva when we land as we're riding straight from the airport).

Thanks

juan
    Free Member

hey elsa
    give alticoop vtt a ring
    Call them on my behalf but with enough time and they might be able to help.

If you give me your mail I migh even sort you a bit of guiding with both of you me and the SO.

HTH

Juan

Elsa
    Free Member

Hi Juan

Thanks for the offer of guiding but we're riding the GR5 from Geneva to Nice off road / self supported in about 12 days so we are pretty restricted timewise and doubt we'll have time before our flights back. My email address is elsa dot bates at gmail dot com.

Do alticoop speak English? My conversational french is very bad and not good enough for a phone call!

Thanks for your help 🙂

Elsa

nasher
    Free Member

Hi
    it's juan
    Alain speaks english, not sure about francois.
    You can drop them an email: alticoopvtt@wanadoo.fr, still tell them you come on my behalf.

You might have to get in with the croissant though 😉

Regarding the GR5, the last part of it is the "Mont Chauve" i know it like the bqck of my end and I know a couple of trail that goes down much funnier than the GR (this on is just good to give you pinch flats)
    I am mailing you now

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bike shops in Nice (bike boxes needed)’ is closed to new replies.