Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bike Shop owners…
  • winch
    Free Member

Is anyone able to order me a new medium cage for my 3 ride old shimano M675? I snapped it on Jacobs ladder in Edale yesterday 🙁 Don’t even know how it happened, must have been a rock jumped up and bit it!

On the upside I had an awesome ride anyway 🙂

sangobegger
    Free Member
    winch
    Free Member

Thanks sango, that is a good price for the mech.

I just want a replacement cage though as the mech is virtually brand new.

simonbowns
    Free Member

which bits? – http://techdocs.shimano.com/media/techdocs/content/cycle/EV/bikecomponents/RD/EV-RD-M675-3407_v1_m56577569830801189.pdf

Depending on stock, we can have inside a couple of working days.

Si (18 Bikes)

simonbowns
    Free Member

inner plate – in stock at distributor, outer plate out of stock (GS) – I’d need to chat to them about due date..

winch
    Free Member

Hi Si, thanks for the help. Ideally I’d like both, but I can probably get the mech running ok again with just part 18 from that diagram (the inner plate) as that’s the part that’s actually snapped. How much are we talking and how should I send payment?

Incidentally I popped into your shop with a mate after our ride. Thought we’d take a look since we were so close and I’ve bought a few bits from you previously. Nice shop, a very lovely collection of bikes you have there. Clearly I should have thought to ask about the mech cage at the time.

simonbowns
    Free Member

Hi,

£8 for the inner plate, plus a bit for postage. Email us to chat – Matt’s also got a spare (carbon) XTR cage that he’s offering up – he replaced it with a super short Zee cage.

info@18bikes.co.uk

paulosoxo
    Free Member

I love 18 bikes!

simonbowns
    Free Member

love you too Paul!

paulosoxo
    Free Member

😳 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bike Shop owners…’ is closed to new replies.