Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • bike shop in london with BIG clothing range
  • sockpuppet

i'm visiting friends in london today, and likely to have the afternoon free in central london.

which bike shops, in say zones 1 + 2 ish, have large clothing ranges in stock? ideally gore bike wear and assos. i'm after trying some things for size. which is the biggest evans (gore stockists)?

ideas?

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Waterloo Cut Evans is the biggest i think and pretty sure they do Assos

The York one used to,

simon_g

There's a big Evans opened on Mortimer St recently (just up from Oxford Circus). Basement level so much bigger than it looks from the street.

Cycle Surgery in Holborn is pretty big too, as is their one in Spitalfields Market – Evans also have a decent sized shop there too.

vinnyeh

The biggest Evans are in Spitalfields and the two at Waterloo. Cycle Surgery also do Gore. Condor, in Greys Inn Rd is also worth trying. And a bit further out, in Croydon, GB Cycles. It'll be hit and miss though- maybe start in Spitalfields where Evans and Cycle Surgery both have big stores, or give them them a call if you know what you want, to check stock- they both have centralised stock control so should be able to guide you.

badnewz
    Free Member

Cycle surgery in Holborn quite a good range, close to central london and friendly helpful staff.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Evans in Spitalfields is huge. Also try Cycle Surgery in Spitalfields. On Your Bike at London Bridge has a big range of clothes too.

Take your sunglasses as it's another hot sunny day 😉

rootes1

On yer Bike at London bridge – good selection inc lots of Endura (prem dealer), Gore, Cannondale.

as for assos – Condor in Grays Inn Road – decent greasy spoon oppo for all day breakie

sockpuppet

spitalfields it is then, thanks chaps

rootes1

Waterloo Cut Evans is the biggest i think and pretty sure they do Assos

Some bits, bit not loads.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

Evans Mortimer Street is their new Flagship store – pretty sure it's largest. Certainly they've spent some proper money on it.

For something different, if Roadie, Condor.

MrSmith
    Free Member

waterloo evans isn't the biggest. the new mortimer street store is.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘bike shop in london with BIG clothing range’ is closed to new replies.