Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • bike robbery
  • steve_b77
    Free Member

$h!t bags

nbt

Bugger. that’s just up the road from Rivington.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Very sad. But unfortunately, this kind of crime is on the increase. Scumbaygs have sussed that bikes can cost loads, and that people have spensive ‘phones and stuff on them. Trail centre car parks are easy pickings for scrotey thieves; owners chilling out eating a pie in’t cafe- bike chored from roof-rack/back of motor.

Be vigilante. Trust no-one.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

this is about 5 minutes’ walk from a house i was considering moving into in the next month or so…
    then again, tons of bikes get nicked and people get mugged/robbed here in chorlton so maybe i shouldn’t worry much really!
    but yeah, bad times.

Junkyard
    Free Member

its down from rivington – t’othe ressie and it just shows the dangers of riding on footpaths where all the chavs in the corsas park up getting stoned. Not an area I would ride as there is nothing interesting there. Never had any trouble but yes scummy attack.
    One lives in Chorley FWIW

highclimber
    Free Member

I go climbing in the quarry there, taken kids too. worrying times when even sedate places like anglezarke are home to knife weilding thieves!

Will keep an eye out for the bike around Rivi.

loddrik
    Free Member

I remember a few years ago someone was killed for his bike in Liverpool. I’m pretty sure the person who did it only got around 4 years and is now out.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘bike robbery’ is closed to new replies.