• This topic has 47 replies, 43 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by DrJ.
Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Bike ride ear worms, what you had recently?
  • redstripe
    Free Member

After watching that film Pride (very good) now stuck with ‘Love and Pride’ by King from the 1980’s, which I really hate….

andeh

[video]http://youtu.be/2X_2IdybTV0[/video]

Every. Single. Ride.

beefheart
    Free Member

I don’t know what I’ve been told,
    Eskimo pussy is mighty cold….

AND

Hey hey we’re the monkeys…..

Over and over again.

slowbloke
    Free Member

That flipping “It’s all part of being a pirate” song. It’s been a constant companion in my head (riding or not) for the last few weeks since Exeter Pirate Day.

TheDTs
    Free Member

Always used to have the theme from The Night garden in my head, as I used to ride after putting the kids to bed..
    In the summer I was riding listening to skylarks chirping in the grass, and it made me have the Josh Wink tune
    “higher State of consciousness” going round my head…

gastromonkey
    Free Member

On my recent solo 100 I had “I’ve got a brand new combine harvester”. No idea why, I can’t remember the last time I heard it.

SiofCannock
    Free Member

On Saturday I had the godawful aberration that is I Need Love by LL Cool J thanks to watching Hip Hop at the BBC on Friday night. Thankfully towards the end of the ride it was replaced by the new Mystery Jets single which is a corker but aptly titled The World Is Overtaking Me.

DrJ

Going up long hard hills

Get on your feet get on the floor
    Everybody do the dinosaur

Over and over and over and over and ….

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Bike ride ear worms, what you had recently?’ is closed to new replies.