Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bike rental at Whistler
  • Rogman
    Free Member

We are off to Canada in August and plan to have a couple of days at Whistler Bike Park, can anyone recomnd a place for rental?

flatfish
    Free Member

right outside the gondola station

Raindog
    Free Member

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    domino

There are loads of places to choose from when you are there. Garbanzo, Summit Sport, Evolution, Fanatyk. Have hired park bikes from Garbanzo as part of the lift ticket price and from Summit and Cross Country Connections for XC bikes. The park bikes had taken a beating over the summer but were absolutely fine.

Have a fab time.

Rogman
    Free Member

Thanks all, had a look at the options and there does seem plenty of places to rent, from your comments they all seem to be ok, thanks again.

BearBack
    Free Member

yep, Summit hands down for the best service.

They'll have the new flatlines this year for DH rentals.

Very nice guys too.

MarkE25

Hired a bike for the day in the bikepark a couple of years ago. Fanatyk were great-bike was well set up and adjusted and they gave me some body armour as well! It's a great area to ride in!

atlaz
    Free Member

I got my last rental at Fanatyk too, good service and they even took the trouble to ask if I wanted brakes their way or "our way".

Coyote
    Free Member

Garbanzo for a Kona Stinky. Can't go wrong. Excellent service and they too will swap brakes around if you want. Also strongly recommend Fanatyk if Norco is your bag.

Rogman
    Free Member

Thanks everybody, not thought about the brake situation, didn't realise they differed to us but I guess it makes sense!!?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bike rental at Whistler’ is closed to new replies.