Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Bike Radar Live 2010
  • brakes
    Free Member

anyone been before? anyone going?
    is it worth the money? and worth spending the weekend there?
    not really sure what to expect, never been to one of these things before

grumm
    Free Member

Dunno but my band was supposed to be playing a gig there but two of the members have gone to T in the Park instead! 😡

pitcherpro
    Free Member

Yes to all ! Should be bigger and better than last year , great entertainment and they've built some good demo trails

rOcKeTdOg

i;ve been disappointed everytime i've visited, not worth the money imho, better off going for a ride

Andituk
    Free Member

Everytime?

Coleman
    Free Member

My comments posted after last years first event;

For £25 my son and myself spent a whole weekend sampling different bikes, riding dirt and tarmac, watching mtb heroes racing and jumping and a bit of chill out time inbetween. Fantastic.
    OK the brill weather was a huge bonus but the lack of a multitude of jumble sale trade stands was not missed. Perhaps a few more toilets and water points for the campers would be good for next year.
    Already looking forward to 2010
    POSTED 1 YEAR AGO #

Northwind

Andituk – Member

"Everytime?"

:mrgreen: Every single time

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

yeah me and a few others off here are going, 4 in a group is only £12 each, none too bad for a days entertainment.

my last bike show was that crappy one off that CRC sponsored. the earlier ones that i went to late 90's early 00's were good so i'm hoping this is in the same trend.

Ti29er
    Free Member

Yes.
    Lots to do and see and get involved in.
    One of the biggest bike events of the year in the UK.

Coleman
    Free Member

"i;ve been disappointed everytime i've visited, not worth the money imho, better off going for a ride"

Everytime? Not even once! Methinks. 😯

Mister-P
    Free Member

I will be there and camping all weekend so I am hoping for some sunshine.

si-wilson
    Free Member

I went last year, just for the day and it was quite enjoyable, certainly a good move away from the old jumble sale NEC days. I can imagine camping there for the weekend to be quite fun!

TheFunkyMonkey
    Free Member

Is it like the malvern classic?

Will there be a lake jump?

Does anyone remember what year the last one was? I'm thinking 94-95? I had a red proflex with manitou 4 forks. They locked out completely after getting full of water doing the lake jump

Still one of my best ever weekends

rOcKeTdOg

anytime.everytime or whatever, your expectations must be a lot lower than mine!

orena45

Went last year and took part in the 12hr Enduro and really enjoyed the whole weekend – lots to see and do, plus the fact I only lived 20 mins away helped!…this year, the event's moved location and so have I so wasn't up for it this year, otherwise would've gone again 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Bike Radar Live 2010’ is closed to new replies.