Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bike Radar Daily Deal – They have surpassed themselves ;)
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

Click for bigger image

Stu_N

One of my colleagues bought similar from Groupon. How we laughed when she thought she was getting running tops but what arrived was pretty much 20 bin bags with arm and head holes in them. Don’t think hers were even stripy!

foxyrider
    Free Member

LOL – Yeah bin bags would be cheaper – its hard enough trying to keep hydrated over a long ride let alone TRYING to dehydrate yourself 😉

zangolin
    Free Member

foxyrider – Member
    LOL – Yeah bin bags would be cheaper – its hard enough trying to keep hydrated over a long ride let alone TRYING to dehydrate yourself

Yea but Rich bin bags are full of toxins 😉 (according to their FaQ)a really big sandwich bag would be a safer option.

Is it just a bin liner – what’s the difference?

There’s a big difference. Bin liners are made using waste products and contain toxins. So as your pores open, your skin soaks up these unwanted toxins like a sponge which prevent weight loss. Also because they are made from waste products bin liners can be extremely uncomfortable against your skin and can cause all kinds of unwanted skin reactions.

Sweatz Vests are the healthy alternative as they are made from safe, toxin-free, 100% bio-degradable polythene. This gives them a silky smooth feel that is so comfortable you will not even know you’re wearing one.

I notice (I could not find any?) that there is not a single bit of scientific research/reference to their claims.

epicyclo

Yup, you don’t absorb toxins, just bullshit.

TheBrick
    Free Member

So you experience increased fluid loss rather than any meaningful weight loss?

finbar
    Free Member

These are easily as good as the BIONZ bracelets.

foxyrider
    Free Member

LOL @ Tim – Toxins – but its prob OK to smoke as you just breath them back out 😉

offthebrakes
    Free Member

What a great substitute for actually putting in the effort to work up a proper sweat 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bike Radar Daily Deal – They have surpassed themselves ;)’ is closed to new replies.