Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bike Police – Shamed – Very Funny
  • excitable1
    Free Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VY27OM_-7oE

…and a rant…

What’s the point in the police wasting resources on bike police who have no laws to enforce when they have no resources to tackle real crime. I uncovered a racket where gangs are stealing £3k – £5k bikes and selling them on eBay and the Police response was ‘they’re just bikes’. Meanwhile 2 attempts have been made this week to break into houses and garages on our street and I haven’t seen a policeman yet. Guess how many ‘highway’ patrol cars I saw driving through Gisburn and Burnley today… a lot more than there are policeman patrolling our street that’s for sure !!!

wrecker
    Free Member

Bike bloke is a ****. Shame the laws are so weak as to not allow the prosecution of dicks running red lights.

Deevass
    Free Member

With you Wrecker, the guy is a complete idiot and the Police have to deal with law breaking idiots like this every day!! Type of crime is irrelevant, if you break the law you break the law….. It’s different if the officer had the choice of arresting a bank robber leaving a bank or a man running a red light and he arrested the cyclist but in this instance the d**k on the bike ran a red light and the office was there……. This guy thought as he obviously studies law he could basically talk his way out of doing something he knew was wrong, intelligence or intellect doesn’t make you above the law…..

Deevass
    Free Member

100mphplus
    Free Member

Yeh, as I have found out in the past, dicks like this end up on the other side of the courts prosecuting you for the very same offences he’s just committed.

Most of the time you get done for being ignorant of the law and it’s only ‘students of law’ who know how to get out of it when they actually have committed an offence.

My mate’s a copper and he’s always ranting about dicks like him.

headfirst
    Free Member

PLEASE STOP THIS. We did this months ago. And yesterday too.

Junkyard
    Free Member

we did and he is a dick – you cannot expect a copper to quote the entire law to you that they are using to arrest you – i would just have said – RTA you stop at red lights now give me your details or I will arrest you and your smart lawyer can argue later whethe ri was right or not
    He is a dick IMHO

donsimon
    Free Member

I’ve just found a video of a guy getting hit by an antelope, can anyone tell me how to post video here as I’m a bit of a technoarse?
    You’ll never have seen anything llike it, it’s hilarious.

Kato

😆 @ don simon

gran0210

Please don’t be fooled by this the cop allowed the bloke to get him flustered and as a result didn’t do it quite right. However if he witnessed said offence he did have a power to give a ticket. The alternative is report on summons. Either way a name and address needs to be provided and verified or locked up till it is. Simple really.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bike Police – Shamed – Very Funny’ is closed to new replies.