• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • bike pics (take 2) have uploaded them this time ;-)
  • racefaceec90

have had some photos scanned by boots of past/present bikes.hope you like them 🙂 1994 specialized stumpjumper m2 (with first gen xtr groupset) was a lovely bike but sold it within a year (big mistake 😳 my first motorbike yamaha dtr 125 r (lovely bike/it even saved my life when whole engine suddenly locked up as i was doing 75 m.p.h on dual carriage way going to beckhampton roundabout 8O/it just skidded to a halt,not my skill i can assure you! 2002 cannondale f800 (god i loved this bike.must have done more miles on it than all previous bikes put together.sold it in a moment of madness to fund an amp.regretted it as soon as i sold it 🙁 hoffman 900 bought this as a runaround (cannot do stunts to save my life/big respect to people who can 🙂 2008 specialized stumpjumper s works carbon ht/with 2007 fsr comp components. had bought a 2007 stumpy fsr comp (no pics unfortunately) it was a good bike,but i didn’t really connect with it to be honest.i had planned on px’ing frame for a ltd edition ball burnished zaskar re-issue.but the importers kept messing the shop around as to when it was going to turn up.so ended up getting above. was a good bike,but really needed to have some top flight components fitted to really do it justice (which i couldn’t afford) 2010 stumpy fsr comp. i had planned on px’ing the s works for a 2010 anthem x2,which i ordered in aug 2009,but when the shop said that they wouldn’t be arriving until jan 10,i changed my mind and ordered the fsr instead. was a lovely bike (i even cycled from devizes to bristol and back on it one day/and was amazed how well it did it considering the travel.just didn’t need all that travel though for the type of riding that i do (ridgeway/salisbury plain). which brings us to even though i had changed my mind (i made sure that the shop would have plenty of time to cancel order) the manager decided to still order the anthem x2. every time i visited the shop (after it had been delivered) i was always looking at the bike,lusting after it (you get the idea) the thought just kept growing in my head until i couldn’t resist any more 😯 🙂 i gave in to temptation and px’ed the bike for the anthem x2. well i am definitely glad that i did as it is the best bike that i have ridden/owned.am just amazed by the suspension (haven’t needed to use the propedal once (and that includes road use!) the bike is just ideal for the type of riding that i do. even though i am the slowest rider around,the bike always seems to help me out when climbing,can feel the rear getting traction (even with crossmax tires in mud/would like to change them sometime for something like darts 2.1)would like to thank melksham cycle centre for putting up with me,letting me pay for bikes interest free (even though the manager knows that i am unemployed).a great bike shop.right i’ll shut up now 🙂 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘bike pics (take 2) have uploaded them this time ;-)’ is closed to new replies.