Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bike parts found, Marple area
  • nbt

Just remembered that while riding round Marple over the weekend I found a bike part. If you lost something, mail me (mail in profile) with a description of what you lost, a rough idea of the area and when you lost it and I'll find some way of sorting it out

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Wasn't a pair of Rockshox Lyriks by any chance was it? 😉

nbt

not lyriks, no 😉

njee20
    Free Member

A full XTR groupset?

(crosses fingers…)

takisawa2

I think my spare Ibis Mojo SL fell out of my Camelbak if you can post it back.

midlifecrashes

I seem to have mislaid a trail centre with dozens of swoopy runs, bling bike shop, fab cafe, hot tub and massage girls. Last time I saw it it was round the back of All Saints church, but it now seems to be missing from my local woods where it rightfully belongs. Can you post it?

nbt

If it was anything I fancied, do you think I'd have posted a "found" ad ? 😀

user-removed
    Free Member

Hmmm – there's not that many parts which could fall off a bike and allow you to keep riding…… Pannier rack?

Ambrose

Bottle cage?

carlos
    Free Member

Might belong to one of the Manchester Mountain Bikers as they were out on Sunday round Marple.

I did loose the back end coming off the track from The Pennine Bridalway into Rowarth, just outside the farm entrance it was sheet ice hidden with a gentle dusting of fresh snow. 😯

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bike parts found, Marple area’ is closed to new replies.