Viewing 7 posts - 201 through 207 (of 207 total)
  • Bike Park Wales is go!
  • wonnyj
    Free Member

Hey Si / Loco, gimmie a shout next time you’re heading up and I’ll come over to meet you.

LoCo
    Free Member

Shall do, got a van to weld this weekend unfortunatly 👿

Won’t be riding until april/may time anyway, don’t want to get my bike dirty you know 😛

andymc06
    Free Member

Going on the 7th of Oct. Full face or trail lid?

greeble
    Free Member

Going on the 7th of Oct. Full face or trail lid?

trail lid

_tom_
    Free Member

I’d go full face if you have one, even for the blues due to the speed you can pick up on them if you pedal hard enough 😀 that said you don’t need one but might as well if you’re on the uplift.

therag
    Free Member

Going again for a couple of hours on the weekend. This uplift lark has made me lazy tho, I haven’t pedalled up a mountain for months

jonnyb1972
    Free Member

Went on saturday for half day with no uplift booked, rode up once and then managed to buy a few ad hoc. Managed to mangle my rear mech x9 type 2 no idea how ended up in the wheel. guys in the shop really helpful but unfortunately did not have a medium cage. As i had a full uplift day booked on the sunday I rented a trek session 8, which was superb after two or three runs, I got used to the bike and it was a flying machine. the place itself is superb, the weather on sunday unfortunately made some of the black and red runs very muddy but the blues have a more all weather surface.I really enjoyed it and can’t wait to go back. I would say thought its well worth treating yourself to a rental downhill bike, i know I will next time I Go 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 201 through 207 (of 207 total)

The topic ‘Bike Park Wales is go!’ is closed to new replies.