Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bike park Wales Climb
  • jonundercover
    Free Member

Hi,

Has anyone climbed on the bikepark uplift road? If so is it quicker/easier than the singletrack or forest road climb? I attempted it last weekend and the uplift driver kindly directed me the wrong was so I ended up miles away from the top.

Cheers

cubemeup
    Free Member

All my mates seem to be taking the road

dmw536
    Free Member

I can let you know tomorrow after I’ve done it! Can’t wait (for the runs, pretty sure the climb’s gunna suck!) !! Edit: Pretty sure I read on another thread that it was about 30 mins up the road, a bit quicker than the singletrack

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    therag
    Free Member

Take the climb up the bridleway (sign posted climb) until you come to the 2nd forest rd. the bus doest use this one. keep on that until you come to a small quarry on your right. Go right there and stay on a dirt road to the start.
    This is one of the quickest ways to the top and prob the easiest.
    If the uplift bus squashes riders on the uplift road on its return trip it may scratch those loverly looking vans 🙂

backtothetop
    Free Member

I checked this on strava,im not near a pc to check right now but I think I saw the fastest people are doing it in around 20-25mins average is about 30-40 mins. Ill be riding up when I go the first time,

jonundercover
    Free Member

cheers will look for those, I rode the uplift road today and it took me 25 ish mins from the visitor center, when I was near the top I saw Rowan come out of the woods somewhere so I’m thinking of doing a Recon there as he must know the best way. unfortunately he blanked me when I tried to ask him about it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bike park Wales Climb’ is closed to new replies.