Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Bike Park Wales Cancellations
  • thepodge
    Free Member

Anyone know what BPW’s policy is on relisting cancellations?

I booked 9 uplifts on the 1st April but could do with a 10th and now they are sold out.

Do they put them back on the booking website or is a case of ringing them to see whats what?

I’ve emailed them but it took a week for a reply last time I contacted them.

weeksy

Spaces usually re-appear from what i’ve seen

You could call them ?

mark90
    Free Member

On a couple of dates I have been watching the available number of spaces has gone up and down over the course of the last week or so, I assume any free spaces go back on the website.

soobalias
    Free Member

cancellations reappear.

you can watch closely and work out a pattern and get an email notification.

as you would expect, they tend to appear as singles so i would be fairly confident for one extra for April.

Lester
    Free Member

buy a day pass and try and ask at bpw if anyone has an unused one, if not take it in turns to ride up, as its the bike that has the ticket, not the person, should work out one ride up each, and there is always the chance to buy an uplift at the queue and it might only be a few rides up 🙂 thank me later 🙂

P-Jay
    Free Member

I don’t think you’ll have much luck calling them, their number goes through to the Park and their booking system is off-site because of connectivity issues – e-mail might be better.

To be fair, worst case – if you’re in the queue for passes at the start of the day you’ve got a better than 50% chance someone will be trying to sell a pass a mate of theirs bought and couldn’t make it – going rate is £20 😉 I’ve bought more passes that way than through official channels.

thepodge
    Free Member

Yeah, I’m trying to convince him to come anyway, even if he has to use a pass bought on the day and we swap bikes he should be fine but I’d prefer a proper uplift pass.

buckster
    Free Member

I had to cancel pre Xmas, the guys happily changed the date for me, is that an option?

thepodge
    Free Member

No, trying to organise a date that 10 of us could go was murder, don’t fancy doing it all again as there wasn’t another day in April we could all manage.

takisawa2

I’m normally done in after 6 runs, I think the next time I go I’ll just buy single lift tickets. At worst you end up out of sync with your full pass mates, as they tend to empty the full pass queue first.

If there’s anyone in the group who maybe wont do justice to a full pass maybe do a swap around…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Bike Park Wales Cancellations’ is closed to new replies.