• This topic has 24 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 12 years ago by was.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Bike Night @ Rheged (Penrith, Cumbria) please help!
  • robatkinsonrheged
    Free Member

Hi Everyone,

Im hoping people can help, i work at rheged and i am wanting to organise a bike night, this would include a new bike film on our massive IMAX screen, there would be a licensed bar and food aswell as various stands from local bike shops and biking related companies.

Its not confirmed and is still very much in planning but if you live near penrith and would be interested then please reply back to this.

Cheers everyone

Rob 🙂

racingsnakes
    Free Member

Sounds like a good plan. When you thinking of holding it?
    Mick

jaylaz73

I would attend and would think some friends and family would be interested too!

paulevans
    Free Member

plus one here

robatkinsonrheged
    Free Member

we are thinkin of holding it in march time, to coincide with sheffield adventure film festival, maybe play the bike films from that, what do you think

Sanny
    Free Member

Rob

E mail me directly and I can help!

Sannyatsingletrackworld.com

I can arrange for you to have MTB films to screen.

I supplied Lifecycles to you guys last year. Does Justin still work with you? I emailed him a couple of times when I was doing the Inside Out Tour last year but to no reply.

Thanks

Sanny

jp-t853

I would come and if there was anything in 3D my four year old daughter would want to come too 😀

chakaping
    Free Member

I would try to time my next trip to the lakes to coincide with it, if that helps.

Came to the lifecycles screening and it was awesome

robatkinsonrheged
    Free Member

thanks for your replies everyone

🙂 ROB

parkedtiger
    Free Member

Hi Rob – I’ll add a link to your thread to our Keswick riders group page – there are quite a few Penrith based riders on there. If you’d like me to add you as a member of the group, email me at parkedtigerATyahooDOTcom.

postierich
    Free Member

Would possibly be able to bring a car full from the Kendal area!!

email with dates richard.munro2@ntlworld.com

Rich

superdan

Two more from Cockermouth area. Does anyone know when the Dudes of Hazzard film is supposed to be out?

crezzy

I’ll come ,only live at milburn .email to me at Nobbythesheep@live.co.uk

cakefacesmallblock

I’ve been looking at sorting a Lakes weekender or few days, biking / walking, for our happy little band and was going to check Rheged for a climbing or mountaineering speaker and combine that. An mtb biased evening would be great and we would seriously try and organise around it.

clareymorris

Oh yes that’s me plus at least another 5!!
    Make it a Friday and maybe we can have a singletrack rideout the next day.
    YAY!!!!

cdaimers

Another few from carlisle would go. 😀

Rockape
    Free Member

A few more from southlakes interested. Was going to come to life cycle last time. But snow stopped play. Email me please if it’s a goer.

Vortexracing

I think a car or two from us may be interested as well.

snix

We came to Life Cycles with friends from Bampton. It was a full house wasn’t it so I’m sure you’d fill it.

DaveVanderspek
    Free Member

Room for one more in the car from carlisle?

GaVgAs
    Free Member

If its as good as the last one it will be a great night,my only gripe is the bar closed early at the last one,The Keswick lot wont be interested unless they can have beer or four afterwards… 😉

robatkinsonrheged
    Free Member

hi everyone, thanks for the great response, i dont have time to email people but keep an eye on this post for more details

Rob @ Rheged

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Looks good to me, I’ll pop over from Hexham

grum
    Free Member

I live in Lancaster but would be well up for this if I’m not working.

was
    Free Member

I’d come 🙂

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Bike Night @ Rheged (Penrith, Cumbria) please help!’ is closed to new replies.