Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bike mounts for iPhones?
  • FOG

Just asked about cycling apps for my new phone so now I need to know what secure mounting system for the phone on the bars. Having finally overcome tightness enough to get a decent phone I certainly don’t want to see it spinning down the track so something nice and secure please!

chrism110
    Free Member

quad lock not cheap but there good

kazafaza
    Free Member

Topeak iPhone DryBag works fine for me, you can mount it on bars or there’s an aftermarket topcap mount. I’ve never lost mine, I did use it mainly as a camera – there’s a lens window, and as the name suggest it is fairly waterproof(but I’ve no guts to test it).

onandon
    Free Member

Topeak for me. Solid mount and waterproof.

drlex
    Free Member

Have used a Topeak Ridecase for three years now with iPhones – not had a premature ejection yet!

jonno101
    Free Member

Quadlock

andylc
    Free Member

I just looked into this recently. I don’t like the look of the Quadlock for the simple reason that it is not a waterproof case for the phone, so regardless of whether it stays on, if it’s raining or really wet ground the phone could easily get damaged. So I went for the Tigra Sport bike mount because it also includes a weatherproof housing. Hasn’t arrived yet though…

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bike mounts for iPhones?’ is closed to new replies.