Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Bike Jumble Sale near Edinburgh
  • gamo
    Free Member

https://www.facebook.com/events/1565868623626989/
    Have seen this on FB anybody going taking a stall?

Northwind

I’m probably going to head along, wee bit weather dependent maybe! But it’s a great idea, really hope it’s a success.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

I’ll be there. Selling only. Must not buy any more stuff.

stanfree
    Free Member

^^^ Can you sign your old 456 frame so I can mount it on my living room wall. ?With a certificate of authenticity of course.

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

I am going too, loads to sell. Including an Evil Sovereign, Anthem x, sx trail, 66s, Reba’s, maxle SIDS etc.

scotlandthedave
    Free Member

I’ll be in Aberdeen sadly, but it would be a good way to get rid of old / cheap parts that aren’t really worth posting. It would be great if a few more of these could be run throughout the year.

stevenmenmuir
    Free Member

Stanfree, you going to put it with your other biking memorabilia? Alongside GWs broken arch and Mikes deformed ring?

stanfree
    Free Member

😀

jimmy

I’m going to sell some stuff. 600 people expected I think.

stooo
    Free Member

I heading along with a big bag of stuff to flog. Inc chariot codger kids trailer and possibly my scot genius and perhaps a charge filter cx bike.

MussEd
    Free Member

Is this indoor or outside like a carboot sale?

stanfree
    Free Member

Sadly It’s cancelled now due to the weather , It’s a shame but I’d imagine the right decision as I saw what a Endura Gazebo can do when It lands on the back of a mans head at Dig in the Dock last week.

Northwind

Probably the right decision, tomorrow’s looking orrible! Just in from a comedy pentlands whiteout. Extreme maiden’s clough!

YoKaiser
    Free Member

I hope this is rescheduled, sounds an ideal way to get rid of my burgeoning bike collection!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Bike Jumble Sale near Edinburgh’ is closed to new replies.