Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Bike Hire in Soll region of Austria
  • jonnyb1972
    Free Member

Ive managed to book a week for me and the mrs At soll in Austria in august. Its a very good deal on this weeks Travelzoo top 20. I know there is lots of biking there the Mrs doesn’t. This is not a biking trip as such, so I can’t really take my bike. Does anyone know where/how I cam rent a good standard bike locally? Then I can act all shocked when I discover that I can vanish for the day while she goes shopping 🙂

grum
    Free Member

Link to the deal please?

jambalaya
    Free Member

IME resorts with biking trails have bike rentals, its what the ski shops do in the summer

Found this online Sport Edinger link

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jonnyb1972
    Free Member

cheers thanks..

colp

Not sure about hire but there’s a bike shop on the road from Kufstein to Soll, about 10 mins from Soll.
    Might hire.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

There’s a place in Going that does bike hire. It’s the next village along, just about, from Soll. They delivered to me in Skt Johann so I presume they would to Soll too. I did a day’s bike hire with them on a Bionicon. Giuding was a bit suss though- all tame walking trails on the valley floor.

mick_r

We were there last summer – think there was an outdoor shop with decent quality mtb hire at the bottom of the Hoch Soll / Hohe Salve / Hexenwasser lift (think there were some decent full sus but can’t quite remember). Hexenwasser is good if you like paddling……

This has some links to rental companies.

http://www.skiwelt.at/en/mountain-bike-paradise-wilder-kaiser-brixental.html

Edit – just found the rental place at the Soll lift “Oh look dear – bikes for hire – what a coincidence!” Not a lot of info but sounds like they might do Scott full susp.

http://www.sport-edinger.at/index.php/eng/10-Minutes-to-go/Rates-Skis-Bikes

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Bike Hire in Soll region of Austria’ is closed to new replies.