Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Bike hire costs in southern Spain
  • bigshep
    Free Member

Hi,
    Does anyone have any idea how much I should expect to pay for hiring a decent road bike or HT mtb for a day/couple of days/week?
    The area I’m going to is La Herradura which is around an hour East of Malaga along the coast.
    I’m convinced that paying to take one of my bikes will be cheaper than 2 or more days hire.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks in advance

scotroutes

I hired a 29er MTB in Ronda for a couple of days in April it was €25 per day. Much cheaper and a lot less hassle than taking my own bike!

downhilldave

For me it’s a no brainer. ALWAYS take your own bike. It’s what you are used to, and makes a difference. To be fair sometimes it’s slightly more expensive/more hassle but you always feel better on your own bike. Whatever happens enjoy.

durhambiker
    Free Member

X-Bike Nerja hire out reasonable bikes for not much money. We’ve hired road bikes from them the last couple of times we’ve been in Nerja and it’s worked out cheaper and less hassle than taking our own. And it’s not far along the coast. Lovely ride along the N-340.

hjghg5
    Free Member

Just got back from Fuerteventura – road bikes from the bike centre in our hotel started from about €20 and HTs from €10 although presumably the slightly higher end bikes were more (they didn’t seem to have anything as high end as some of the bike centres in Gran Canaria but it’s less of a cycling destination so not entirely unexpected).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Bike hire costs in southern Spain’ is closed to new replies.