• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by aP.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Bike for the wife
  • petestuart
    Free Member

So, she’s going to get a bike2work voucher… She doesnt have a bike at the moment and will use it for riding to work. I’d like her to be able to take it for rides in the forest but only paths – she’s not going to be hucking it off any drops thats for sure!

She really fancies a Pashley Princess but i’d like her to have a bit more versatility with it. I also predict a Pashely is going to be a bit on the heavy side! So what are sensible options? Any comments on Pashley’s? No more than £500 i think. Cheaper is better. I quite like something in the specialized globe range for her…some good deals at evans..

chakaping
    Free Member

Bike for the wife? Sounds like a fair swap but I’d need a picture first.

Or if you wanted to get your wife a bike, I’d be looking at light-ish XC hardtails on discount. Ended up with a £500 Giant XTC for £350 for my missus.

aP
    Free Member

If she’s going to ride it to work, why not let her get one that’ll work really well for riding to work with things like full mudguards and lights and a rack and skirt guards like Pashley Princess, then get her something more off roady yourself?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Bike for the wife’ is closed to new replies.