Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Bike, dog and family friendly accommodation near Llanberis?
  • JEngledow
    Free Member

I want to ride down Snowdon this spring and so plan on spending a couple of days in north Wales with the family and dog. We’re only looking for 2or3 nights so a cottage wouldn’t work (they all want a week minimum) and I’m struggling to find anywhere nice, but not too expensive, that’ll let us bring the dog. So far I’ve only managed to find the Royal Victoria Hotel, but the reviews don’t look too good. Can anyone recommend anywhere (must be fairly close to Llanberis due to the early start to beat the curfew)? Thanks

Ambrose

How about this place? Ignore all/ any booking details shown on the site. If you think the cottage might be suitable let me know. I use it regularly. For me it is pretty much ideal but I have simple tastes.

http://shawsholidays.com/index.php/properties-in-snowdonia/s01-fachwen-near-llanberis-sleeps-6-pet/

There is secure bike storage too, in the conservatory.

The cottage is in Ffachwen, about 25 mins uphill above Llanberis. The paths down to the town from there would be great to ride if allowed.

Message me if you are interested, I know the owners well.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Bike, dog and family friendly accommodation near Llanberis?’ is closed to new replies.