Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • bike-discount.de delivery times?
  • theendisnigh
    Free Member

I need a truativ howitzer BB 86mm, I need it by next Sunday

Is it too risky to use bike discount? They are half the price

ruscle
    Free Member

3 days. At the very latest you will have it by Friday, generally they are quicker than ordering from the UK

forge197
    Free Member

My recent order, I ordered on Sunday and received Thursday, past performance no guarantee of future and all that…… but seemed good and was fully trackable.

sicklilpuppy
    Free Member

Last order I had from them took 4 days, so should be ok.

wallop

Two weeks for me, recently.

grum
    Free Member

3-4 days IME so yeah, should be ok.

theendisnigh
    Free Member

seems generally less than a week, I’m risking it. I have used the slightly more costly DHL option, they deliver on Saturdays

cheers

leffeboy

Generally less than a week but sometimes 2 weeks. For next Sunday I would be phoning an order to a uk supplier or going to an lbs.

Edit: I see you’ve pressed buy so good luck. I’ve had good results so far with them

takisawa2

Ordered Thu night, parcel Monday morning.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Orderd a pair of Hans Dampfs on Wednesday.. Got them on Friday..

woody2000

Ordered Tuesday, delivered Friday same week

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

5 working days on average based on 3 orders here. But the last two got handed from DHL over to Parcelforce once in the uk and there was no further tracking etc.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

4 working days. Thankfully the DPD guy left them with the neighbour.

oldnick

3-4 working days across the last 10 orders 🙂

iain1775
    Free Member

Go for cheaper delivery option, normally about 3-4 days, more expensive option ends up with parcelfarce so will sit in a delivery depot for days, get delivered when your out and end up back at depot miles away, if your lucky it will get put in your ‘safe place’ (wheely bin -wtf?!?!)

Edit – oops, you chose wrong one 😉

theendisnigh
    Free Member

cheers peeps

got the package today, so very pleased, when you consider it was Sunday night I ordered, right at the back end of the weekend backlog, its quite impressive.

amplebrew

I was around 2 weeks on my last order on what was showing as being a stock item.

I chased them up after 4 days and got an e-mail back saying the item was in stock.

Not a major problem for me, but maybe their online stock levels aren’t always up to date.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘bike-discount.de delivery times?’ is closed to new replies.