Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Bike discount Magic Mary's never in stock. Anyone ever mange to get any?
  • matlockmeat
    Free Member

So several months ago I went to buy some Marys from Bike discount.
    It said pit of stock but back in about a weeks time.

No bother I thought. Next week came round and they moved the date and have kept doing this for several months now which is pretty annoying. I have even register for stock alerts in case they were getting them in and selling them immediatley, but no I’ve had nothing.

Pretty poor the Germans can’t get German tyres.
    Anyone know what’s going on? Or having the same frustration as me?

tops5
    Free Member

Got mine from Rosebikes

HTH

atlaz
    Free Member

I bought some in store. Probably not an option for most people tho 🙂

Pretty poor the Germans can’t get German tyres.
    Anyone know what’s going on? Or having the same frustration as me?

From what I was told, they sell loads to people all over Europe and it’s not like they have unlimited stocks so they’re out of stock a lot. They reserve stock for the shop so if you know someone in Bonn then you’re probably okat

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    moniex
    Free Member

Got some last week from bike components at £36 each. Not sure if they were in stock, or couple of days lead time, but they arrived pretty quickly.

Simone

Northwind

Does it have to be a Mary? Maxxis Shorty does the same job better imo, apart from the price I don’t think the Mary is as good at anything. Totally pains me to buy expensive rubber but for the job these tyres do it’s absolutely worth it afaic.

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

prob depends on what size you after as well

matlockmeat
    Free Member

I’m after 650b 2.35 super gravity.

Just checked all 3 German sites and all out of stock. Bike discount says due in this Friday. I guarantee come Friday it will say next Friday

darrenspink
    Free Member

You’re not the only one waiting, had an email from Bergfreunde.de about some rock razors and Magic marys the other week, wanted to order a few and he said they couldn’t order anything from the stockists at the moment. Wonder if Schwalbe are doing a big change?

glasgowdan
    Free Member

Anywhere with 27.5 magic mary, either supergravity, or snakeskin evo? Plenty 26 and 29 in stock, 27.5’s are vanishing! It’s a conspiracy to turn us back to 26″!

darrenspink
    Free Member

CRC has some but I don’t fancy paying £50.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Dan, get a shorty on for those trails of yours at aberfoyle. Awesome tyre for the soft stuff.

lawman91

Just walked into Summit Cycles in Aberystwyth and picked up a 27.5 Magic Mary Snakeskin, been trying to get through work for ages but no luck, happy to help those guys out, great little shop and finally got what I was after 😀 everyone’s a winner in this case!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Bike discount Magic Mary's never in stock. Anyone ever mange to get any?’ is closed to new replies.