Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Bike Decals
  • howie1
    Free Member

Hi, looking to get some custom stickers made, anyone know someone who does this sort of thing, the ones I have contacted don’t even reply.

Cheers

Harry_the_Spider

Binners had some made the other week.

steveh

spiral grafix in lancashire have done some stickers for me recently and were really good.
    http://www.spiralgfx.com/

howie1
    Free Member

Cool thanks will get in contact.

stevied
    Free Member

the ones I have contacted don’t even reply.

Who have you tried?

slik graphics?
    gil @ the bike shed?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Try contacting Gil at The Cycleshed. He does all sorts of stuff. Lots of the Retrobike crew, myself included, have used him.

Lummox

if you do manage to get a reply from slik graphics (they were great in my case) they do excellent work.

this is a custom five decal kit based on the patriot sticker kit.

howie1
    Free Member

I tried silk & a few local

Will try gil,

Orange looks good

IamSam
    Free Member

if you have no luck then I may be able to sort you out.

email is in my profile

Cheers

Sam

Northwind

I got a quick response from Slik… Mind you I sent them full mockups that they could have gone straight to print with, and source images and dimensions and that so they could choose to rebuild the design from scratch if need be, so it’s probably an easy job for them. No offence to the OP but I wonder how many ignored inquiries are along the lines of “I need some stickers, sort of a bit like the ones off a ’90s Kona but with extra cats”

binners

Slik were great. Got all the artwork to them, and they checked it all over, okayed it, and I got the stickers through about a week later. They’re on proper heavy duty vinyl, so look made to last…

faustus

The whole sticker/decal issue has been done before (by me), the only place they belong is carefully peeled off everything possible, and chucked in the bin!

Did you really get a Greggs sticker made?

howie1
    Free Member

No offence taken , I want a set of decals for a carbine 275, intense do not sell them at the moment, what’s best way to approach this.
    Northwind were or how did you do mockups?

_daveR
    Free Member

I’ve used Slik and the quality is excellent.

You probably need to give him a call if you haven’t had a reply though.

binners

I did indeed faustus 😀

If you’re supplying them with artwork, they prefer illustrator eps files

faustus

fair play to you! 😮

emanuel
    Free Member

Best decals are the water transfers that go under the clearcoat.

I do my powdercoated frames that way.

stickers without a clear over them peel and look tatty after a bit, but vinyl stickers are too thick to go under the clearc.

more words on the subject

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

ANothe one for Gill at the bike shed, he did a some custom colour Cotic wrap and few frame decals for me.

_daveR
    Free Member

Getting fed up with chasing Slik. It’s pretty lame!

Will try Gil.

coogan
    Free Member

I got some made up by http://www.cca-signs.co.uk Crawford Carrick Andersons company none the less.

plus-one

Gil M every time !!!!!!

Slik best avoided …. I can handle a bit of a wait but to be told over the phone repeatedly yes I’ll confirm artwork tonight then repeat for few weeks !!! I gave up 🙁

_daveR
    Free Member

I’ve had one set from Slik before and it was pretty painless. This job should have been an easy, open file, change colour and make. Got the usual promises but then nothing.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Bike Decals’ is closed to new replies.