Bike clear out

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Bike clear out

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bike clear out
  • Premier Icon boxelder
    Subscriber

I’m running out of space and the wife said bikes have to go!

So you’re selling hers – good call

tman100

Sell the wife instead

trikbitz

1. Planet X super lite pro in large SRAM rival group used for one ride built as a winter bike but used my cross bike all winter. £800
    2. Scott Addict med SRAM force group Ritchie carbon bars Ritchie stem mavic rsys wheel set £1600
    3. Trek 9.9 SSL 15.5″ this is my wife’s bike she has used it for one year then changed to a 29er new in 2010 full xtr and total original. £1400
    4. Santa Cruz blur large xt group monkey lite bars Thompson seat post and stem formula ora brakes mavic rims on hope hubs fox talas. I bought this bike just over a year ago to see if I would get back into mtb £900
    5. On one whippet frame 18″ warranty replacement but still in the box I still have the original fork to go with this frame rockshox sid World Cup with carbon steerer.

I’m running out of space and the wife said bikes have to go!!!

Contact me at trikbitzt3@googlemail.com for pics

nouveau

Whatto- interested in the Whippet but….. What colour, how much and what happened to the old one? 🙂

matt007

Interested in the planet x, could you send me some pics to matthew.underwood1982@hotmail.co.uk please.

Whats the condition like? do you have a full spec list?

Cheers
    Matt

trikbitz

The whippet is red and white with decals
    The problem with the original fra me was the front mech fitting point split it worked ok still but didn’t look good

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bike clear out’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top