Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Bike Cleaner – Call for testers!
  • damo2576
    Free Member

Hi,

Some of you might have participated in my recent bike cleaning survey which was posted here.

As promised I should soon have samples moving from the lab to ready to test in the wild. As a small thank you would like to invite you to register your interest if you would like to be one of the testers. I shall probably be picking around 10 or so people.

Test samples would have course be free etc.

If you’re interested let me know here http://dirtwork.posterous.com/first-sample-in-lab-call-for-testers There are also some more details there.

Thanks

lipseal
    Free Member

dibs

sc-xc

I will be your scrubber.

damo2576
    Free Member

Just to be clear can you please let me know on my blog as I can easily contact people from there. Leave a comment with some details of your riding and make sure your email address is in the right field so I can contact you – email will not be published though etc.

Kbrembo
    Free Member

Me me me,,,Please

MrNutt
    Free Member

I am filthy, pick me, you know it makes sense

gnusmas

all done, cheers

valleydaddy
    Free Member

info entered on your blog would be glad to help you out as an ex-detergent salesman 😉

damo2576
    Free Member

Blimey, I’m overwhelmed by requests for testers! Thanks.

Just had some good first lab test back, so looking promising. Thanks again to those who signed up.

Have a look at first lab tests here http://dirtwork.posterous.com/promising-first-lab-tests

Jamie
    Free Member

Dibs on here and on the blog…..and anywhere else for that matter 8)

neil853
    Free Member

also interested if possible 😆

Bedds
    Free Member

Yeah that sounds interesting to me too.. count me in possible! :o)

smoggy
    Free Member

Me too!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Bike Cleaner – Call for testers!’ is closed to new replies.