• This topic has 16 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by owenh.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Bike Channel 'tis gone?
  • monkeysfeet
    Free Member

I know there was a thread recently about the Bike Channel in trouble, but it’s disappeared from Sky (464). Has it gone for good?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

bindun – thread said it was going, guess it’s gone

wors

It was on freesat last night.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Was watching it on Sunday. Yeah, gone. Checked the direct satellite tuning in case it’s just the guide number gone, but it’s not being broadcast on the satellite.

RIP.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

I was also watching it on FreeSat last night.

oldtalent
    Free Member

The website went offline over the weekend.

https://bikechannel.co.uk/

weeksy

I’m going to have to Google how the 2 lads did who were training to be part of the Canyon squad.

prawny

Gutted, I’d forgotten that I watched all the cyclocross on their last winter, looks like it’s back to watching it in Flemish on YouTube.

zbonty

I used to flick it on (on freesat). Mostly tosh. The Mrs will be pleased though!

zbonty

I used to flick it on (on freesat). Mostly tosh. The Mrs will be pleased though!

midlifecrashes

Still on Virgin (552) right now. I wouldn’t have paid extra to get it, but I’ll be sad to see it go, there have been some good things on it which wouldn’t have found a TV broadcast outlet.

mattsccm
    Free Member

CX was good.

diz

No longer broadcasting in the U.K. Is the message on virgin 552. A shame as I quite liked it.

bitasuite
    Free Member

I’m going to have to Google how the 2 lads did who were training to be part of the Canyon squad.

weeksy

Thanks Bita…. shame for the lads that.

patriotpro
    Free Member

Shame

owenh

Tried it last night on Freesat 251 via Humax box. For about 5 seconds it appeared to work and I had a picture and EPG details on the bottom of the screen. Then closed down automatically and returned me to previous channel. Tried again and get ‘Channel Unavailable’.

Shame as I used to watch the XC & Dh events on there as well as other stuff like MTB adventures. ( OT: much prefered 1st series)

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Bike Channel 'tis gone?’ is closed to new replies.