• This topic has 17 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by jhw.
Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Bike buying how can i show restraint when this happens !!!!!
  • oldfart

Now On One have the Black Inbred with Gold lettering frame for £99.99 !!!!!How the **** am i supposed to do the right thing and say I HAVE ENOUGH BIKES THANK YOU VERY MUCH !!!!!!Can you lot go on and buy up the rest of them to save my soul ! 🙄

Lifer
    Free Member

I HAVE ENOUGH BIKES THANK YOU VERY MUCH

x = n + 1

I’ve nearly got my hands on a mini commie to go with the meta 5 (Absolut AL2)

😀

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

OF, I know. They are too cheap at the minute. It’s terrible. They should increase their prices by 100% RIGHT NOW!!!!

cynic-al
    Free Member

clubber
    Free Member

😉

Looks nice though. Not as nice as my purple one, mind 🙂

stumpy01

Like this one? 😀

Looks great in the flesh when all spanky clean….

curlie467
    Free Member

Why oh why did i open this thread, i knew what would happen and i haven`t even built up the scandal frame that i got cheap from them!

oldfart

See you lot aren’t helping are you ? 👿

Hairychested
    Free Member

I hate them for it. Luckily I prefer a 16″ frame to 18″ but nonetheless it’s unfair. Sometimes it pays to be a shortarse.

wwaswas

I got caught out by some Magura fork and brake bargins at cyclesurgery yesterday.

Still a few left I think 🙁

cynic-al
    Free Member

I saw the ground effect Lotus at the Design Museum a few years ago….awesomes.

therealhoops
    Free Member

Van Nic Mamtor’s are only £499 as well. I’d have one tomorrow if I had the beans 🙁

demonracer

My new years resolution was to get back into riding after a few years off. Saw this last night and thought that’s a good start. Click click … Frame on it’s way!

mamadirt
    Free Member

oldfart – Member

Now On One have the Black Inbred with Gold lettering frame for £99.99 !!!!!

Please tell me you’re joking. Mine arrived yesterday, looking fantastic, and I thought £199 with rigid forks, seat, post, bars and grips was a bargain . . . actually adding all that up it probably still is 😳

Edit: Ah, only 18″ers at £99 – I feel much better now 😀 . Go for it – that paint job is gorgeous 8) . . . now if only Royal Snail would deliver the rest of the build 😥

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Just bought a ti one so there’s none of the 16″ left now HTH.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Pulled the trigger yet oldfart? Go on – they’re very very nice 😛

Now . . . where are my cranks and front brake 👿

oldgit
    Free Member

Don’t like it.
    Black and gold always looks like naff eighties bikes, Puch Raleigh etc. For some reason they always used to colour the junk stuff gold to make it look better.

Great pic cynic-al.

jhw
    Free Member

Thanks, snapped one up!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Bike buying how can i show restraint when this happens !!!!!’ is closed to new replies.