Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Bike bag for 27.5 DH bike
  • rhid

Hello,

Does anyone have recommendations for a bike bag for my 27.5 DH bike.

My old CRC bag is a bit too small (and battered) so need a replacement. I like the EVOC ones but they are way out of my budget!

CRC do some good value ones but not really sure is they are any bigger than the older version I had.

If you stick your bike old bike in a bag to fly with, what bag do you use?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Evoc… Have done for over 3 years and way more flights than I can remember on and off trains, busses taxis and the rest still going strong.

Tracey

We have the Polaris Axial Pod, can get a 29er Enduro in with ease. If you keep a look out on the Polaris site they are regularly on their sale. we got one earlier this yeat at half price.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    SirHC

I borrow a mates EVOC (payment in beer tokens), lowering the forks (either by letting air out or pulling the coil spring) will make the bike a lot shorter and protect the stanchions.

whitestone
    Free Member

The new version of the CRC bag is much bigger. There was no way to get a fat bike in the old version but it’s easy in the new one.

flange
    Free Member

See, I had an EVOC bag and I thought it was crap compared to the CRC one I had before it. Really badly made, I ended up sending it back – certainly not worth the money they were charging at the time.

100mph
    Free Member

I’ve got a Biknd Jetpack and there’s plenty of room for a 27.5″

Talking of silly expensive bike bags, anyone see this ‘launch’ the other day, (I had to check it wasn’t April 1st!!)? https://douchebags.com/stories/best-bike-bag

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Bike bag for 27.5 DH bike’ is closed to new replies.