Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Bike bag
  • sailor74
    Free Member

Anyone know if there is a bike bag that will fit a large frame, 1250mm wheelbase with 15×110 as And 12×148 boost axles?
    Found a couple that will handle the wheelbase but don’t accept boost…pesky bike standards!

Tracey

Our daughter has the Polaris Axel Pod.
    It swallows her Enduro 29er and rest of her gear. Its been dragged all over for the last few years.

https://www.polaris-bikewear.co.uk/Axial-Pod-Bike-Case-p/pol01-5781-p.htm

matt_outandabout

We just bought a Chainreactioncyles Pro bag for £60 on eBay.
    Fits my son’s very long Radon Swoop 170 and 29er wheels, came with full set of axle standard spacers front and rear.
    Easily as good as the Evoc we borrowed before

happybiker
    Free Member

Evoc travel bag pro fits a large Starling 29er (1260mm wb) easily and comes with all the adapters.

duncancallum

Polaris here as per Tracey

Off the back of mine theres 3 bought.

If you want a look at one your welcome too

devbrix
    Free Member

Chainreaction Pro bag will fit a Large Santa Cruz Nomad (Boost). My bag flops over easily (my wife’s doesn’t!) which is really irritating. They are definitely not as stable and well built as the Evoc bags but it’s OK and lasted well over several years of trips. I’d buy an Evoc bag if I was buying now.

sailor74
    Free Member

Looking like the Evoc pro is likely the only option. Seems to do all axle combinations and will fit my large whyte G170.

stewartc
    Free Member

Evoc Pro should work, even better if you get it with the base unit. Seemed to cope easily with my old large Sentinel and now the MegaTower, both are a tadge shy of your 1250mm wheelbase (but the same axles) but close enough that it shouldn’t be an issue. Neither bikes felt that they were in too tight.

subduedsupernova
    Free Member
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Bike bag’ is closed to new replies.