Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Bike accessories
  • jackrt
    Free Member

What kind of bike accessory would you like to be able to buy that is not on the market already?

this is for my A level project for school would appreciate all the response.

matt_outandabout

One that automatically cleans my bike, without need of expensive cleaners, elbow grease or freezing my fingers off for the winter. Oh, and should cost no more that £5 so that my secret santa can buy it this Christmas.

jekkyl

heated grips?
    a revolution counter embedded in the hub so you know when it’s need servicing?
    a stem that is also a garmin/smart phone?

bellefied
    Free Member

something that will make car drivers see us and not try to kill us by driving past too close or trying to knock us off our bikes

bellefied
    Free Member

actually cheap & lightweight rear mudguards that work and are simple to fit

benji
    Free Member

A tyre scrubber for cross tyres, currently have to put it in a tray of water and scrub with a brush. It’s a bit time consuming, but it does get them clean, something along the lines of a chain cleaner, that the wheel goes in, then turn a handle and bingo clean tyres would be great. I know you could use a jet wash, but it’s alot of extra water and noise.

tomhoward

A wheel size that really makes the trail come alive.

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Something like a crud catcher to keep dirt (and worse) off a drinks bottle in a cage.

tonyd

benji – how about something like this? Bike in stand, turn the pedals, clean back tyre! Turn by hand for front or combine with a turbo/roller kind of set up.

benji
    Free Member

That’s the sort of idea I am thinking, put it in a tank of water, so you keep the spray down, just wondered if you could put some drive idea in so it kind of scrubs rather than just scrapes.

gears_suck
    Free Member

You’ll piss of a cowboy using that for anything other than your rattle snake skin boots.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Bike accessories’ is closed to new replies.