Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Bigoted anti cycling mail article
  • mrmo
    Free Member

Viscount Rothermere and Hitler

80 years ago, but is the mail really any better?

Gweilo
    Free Member

They won’t publish my comment with the link to her earlier article…

That’s a surprise….

I couldn’t be arsed to give them my details to post a comment however the whole lot sounds made up to me. That or her mothers too stupid to look at the road before she steps out in which case she’s lucky it wasn’t a car or a bus, and probably needs supervision when she’s out on her own!!!

miketually
    Free Member

Petronella Wyatt was on foot when she was caught shoplifting. So, pedestrians and cyclist-hating Daily Mail writers are thieves.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

from miketually’s link

One autumn morning a few years ago I descended to the ranks of the criminal classes. I “lifted” a white truffle worth more than 50 smackers from the delicatessen of a well-known London department store.

Funniest pile of crap I’ve read this week

shotsaway
    Free Member

Someone should tell her about Strava. 😉

Now that would make her blood boil!

Cougar

they can’t always show you the latest Kim Kardashian narcissistic twitter photo

I don’t understand why so many people like the Kardashians after what they did to Bajor.

Northwind

PeterPoddy – Member

Hmm. They won’t publish my comment with the link to her earlier article… Odd….

Yep… Interesting that there’s a big sign saying “These comments aren’t moderated”, as if to imply it’s a free exchange of opinions rather than a one-sided trollfest.

CountZero

Dozy hypocritical bint! If I could be arsed I’d go through all the inconsistencies in her article, but I’m watching the Paralympics closing ceremony, and that’s much more interesting.

mudshark
    Free Member

Annoyingly the Evening Standard had an article on this today – no mention that it came from the DM.

kimbers

clickbait in the daily fail, in other news the sky is blue!

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

Annoyingly the Evening Standard had an article on this today – no mention that it came from the DM.

EVERYTHING in the Evening Standard and The Metro comes from The Daily Mail.

seadog101

Most of us here are riding off road I presume?

Sheep have more sense than the majority of non-bike road users.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Bigoted anti cycling mail article’ is closed to new replies.