• This topic has 16 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by ton.
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Bigger Stronger Faster……………wow!!
  • ton

if you get a spare hour, watch this. pretty screwed up place and people the old USA

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1151309/

Jamie
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwl8_COeggE[/video]

if you get a spare hour, watch this. pretty screwed up place and people the old USA world

FTFY.

kwack
    Free Member

fatter…dumber…

atlaz
    Free Member

if you get a spare hour, watch this. pretty screwed up place and people the old USA

America has 5 or so times the population of the UK and incredible extremes of wealth, poverty and living circumstances. It’s pretty inevitable that you’re going to get some serious mentalists. That said, the average night out in any British city will turn up some people you’d get an interesting film out of too.

DezB
    Free Member

if you get a spare hour..

Which 43 minutes should I miss…Beginning or end?

LHS
    Free Member

Yawn

Jamie
    Free Member

Yawn

That doesn’t make no sense.

You yawning at Ton in general?

Body building?

Steroid abuse?

Old cliches about the USA?

Wednesdays?

DezB
    Free Member

Yawn

Way to be interesting!

molgrips
    Free Member

pretty screwed up place and people the old USA

Come on. Most people in the US are perfectly normal, leave the national slurs out!

wrecker
    Free Member

Is it that much stranger than taking lots of drugs to win a bicycle race?

olddog

I’ve watched it – It’s an interesting film, I realise it’s not exactly impartial but makes some interesting points about the way the medical case against steroids had been constructed and the widespread use in sport and bodybuilding.

For a bit of a balance, I think there is a documentary about the abuse of steroids in East Germany and the impact on female athletes.

Jamie
    Free Member

As an aside, there is a doc about natural body builders called ‘I Want To Look Like That Guy’.

Can only find a bit of it online, but interesting the effort they put in, and might highlight why so many take a shortcut.

[video]http://vimeo.com/5792351[/video]

Pigface
    Free Member

I am in the US of A at the moment and most things are great, it is when something gets weird or over the top it just seems to go very very very weird ore very very very OTT.

The Black Hills Wyoming, South Dakota are stunning 😀

LHS
    Free Member

Yawn at the usual gross generalisation.

Let’s make a specific film about child abusers in Rotherham and generalise that is what ALL of the UK is like.

ton

Yawn backatchya……. :0)

TooTall
    Free Member

Classic ton trolling. Nice to see even medical procedures can’t keep a good troll from under his bridge.

ton

got to keep myself occupied whilst on rehab.
    but i remember the time when a good old trolling session was fun……..not no more on here it seems.

what undercrackers for enduro?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Bigger Stronger Faster……………wow!!’ is closed to new replies.