Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Big Welsh Weekend – Marathon Champs 2009 who’s in?
  • xc-steve
    Free Member

Would have thought there would already be a topic about this (is there?). Anyone in? Should be rocking up for the 100k Marathon provided I don’t catch the cold which is making its rounds in my office.

runswithscissors

will be there all being well…….

xc-steve
    Free Member

So just two people entering cool!

carlphillips
    Free Member

50k for me and many others from plymuff, shaping up to be a nice pleasant sunny dry weekend all of us going up avec families so a good chilled vibe for us

xc-steve
    Free Member

fatmuthahubbard when you heading up? I’m forced to leave at some un-earthly hour on Sunday morning!

coopersport1
    Free Member

I’ll be there, had considered doing a masters xc on sat then 100k on sunday, but came to my senses! and am just doing the 100k, hope to get there friday night and enjoy the weekend. Come and say hi, and support the rest of the Army riders! Look out for our sail banners. We’re a freindly bunch.

shands
    Free Member

I ll be there with a group of fellow local riders but they all seem to be wimping out and going for the family 25km. I am entered for the 50km. Those that are going for the 100km I salute you.

carlphillips
    Free Member

heading up with the family sometime on friday morning, that way the mrs can do a guided ride around the park and then with her girly mates around afan on saturday, i’ll race on sunday and jobs a good un..

see you there maybe? we’ll be the huge encampment of screaming kids and half drunk adults.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Big Welsh Weekend – Marathon Champs 2009 who’s in?’ is closed to new replies.