Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Big Up to UKBikestore.COM service
  • ChristoGinger
    Free Member

Don’t usually bother with biggin up shops but credit where it’s due.

Asked a question about the bars in the morning which they replied to quickly and then ordered a stem and bars yesterday at 2.30 from them. got into work this morning in glasgow and they were sitting here waiting for me. quite simply awesome.

anc
    Free Member

Second that, they’re really on the ball with their customer service.

bunnerscj
    Free Member

Yup, agreed ! Online, items delivered next day for £1, spoken to the dudes on tel and really helpful, sourced the part i needed whilst Iwas on the blower – real good

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Always nice to hear. I know one of the chaps from UKbikestore through a friend and I have to say, top people. They ride too, which is always good! Will certainly pass on this feedback next time I see them!

oxym0r0n

Good to hear – I was eyeing up some brakes on their site but wasn’t sure about customer service. Enquiry email now sent…

GW
    Free Member

Are there bike shops where the staff don’t ride? – funny job to apply for if you don’t 😕

Woody
    Free Member

I placed an order for some tyres from them yesterday with estimated despatch date of today (Thursday). Email confirmation however, gives a despatch date of Monday 2nd March and yet on the website this morning it is still showing estimated despatch today !

I’ll be interested to see when they actually turn up.

Very good price BTW so no problem with a couple of extra days delivery 😀

Woody
    Free Member

Update

Tyres turned up last Friday ie. 6th March which is 9 days from order.

I wasn’t in a hurry in this instance but I’ll bear it in mind should I need ‘something for the weekend’ 😆

foxyrider
    Free Member

Yep I agree – ordered a few things including an Kinesis XC2 frame and they were great apart from the courier going to the wrong place (went to wiggle by mistake) but that was not their department 😉

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Big Up to UKBikestore.COM service’ is closed to new replies.